Celebrated annually on 20 March, World Oral Health Day was launched by FDI World Dental Federation to raise global awareness on the prevention and control of oral diseases. Resources available to the media include a press release featuring key findings from a global survey carried out in 10 countries revealing how parents around the world cared for their children’s oral health growing up. The global press release and a supporting infographic are available in English, French, Spanish.
For media enquiries, contact
Claudia Marquina, FDI Communications & Advocacy Manager
E firstname.lastname@example.org | T +41 22 560 81 37
The press release is embargoed until 20 March 2018.
- English: FDI global survey shows children are not getting dental check-ups early enough
- Spanish: Un estudio mundial de la FDI revela que los niños no están recibiendo atención odontológica con la prontitud necesaria
- French: Une enquête mondiale de la FDI révèle que les enfants ne font pas l'objet de contrôles dentaires dès le plus jeune âge
- INFOGRAPHIC Teaching children to think mouth, think health
- VIDEO A healthy mouth reflects a healthy body. Think Mouth, Think Health.
- POSTER Think Mouth, Think Health: At home
- POSTER Think Mouth, Think Health: At the dentist
- POSTER Think Mouth, Think Health: For children
- BROCHURE Understanding the Mouth and Body Connection
- TOOLKIT Say Ahh: Think Mouth, Think Health campaign
- TOOLKIT Getting Policymakers to Think Mouth Think Health
- SOCIAL MEDIA Engage. Share. Connect. Get Social.
- WEB APP Customize your own WOHD18 Poster
FDI World Dental Federation serves as the principal representative body for over 1 million dentists worldwide. Its membership includes some 200 national member associations and specialist groups in over 130 countries. FDI’s vision: ‘leading the world to optimal oral health’.